The question of whether or not aloe vera is beneficial for your health and skin can be answered through its decades of use. Is Aloe Vera a natural moisturizer? Does it protect against aging? And does it do anything else that makes people say, “No way! It’s just a plant!” Well, the answers to all of those questions are YES!
Aloe Vera is a natural moisturizer and has been used for many health benefits for thousands of years. It also has many other uses that could make it possibly better than almost all other natural moisturizing and healing products on the market. So, if you’ve been looking for an all-natural aloe vera soap that can benefit your skin in multiple ways, the Truly Free Aloe Soap could be a perfect find.
This review will go over everything that makes the Truly Free Aloe Soap one of the best aloe vera hand soaps available – as well as its eco-friendly container and offer some tips on how to use the Truly Free Aloe Vera Hand Soap.
What is Truly Free Aloe Hand Soap?
Truly Free Aloe Hand Soap is a stand-out hand soap in that it is completely free of chemicals, perfumes, and toxic chemicals that other hand soap includes. This is a product that was developed by a professional skincare team using only the best, most advanced ingredients available.
While the ingredients in other soaps might have a few benefits, the Truly Free Aloe Hand Soap has none of the negative effects that you might have with some of the more harmful ingredients, and chemicals in other brands of hand soap.
Who can use Truly Free Aloe Hand Soap?
Children and adults can use the Truly Free Aloe Hand Soap. The Truly Free company states that with each use of the Aloe Vera Hand Soap your skin becomes softer.
Truly Free Aloe Hand Soap comes in containers made from recycled plastic, the heavy-duty hand soap container is named The Forever Bottle, and each bottle is said to come with a pump, and the company proudly advertises by using the Forever Bottle has eliminated over two million throw away plastic soap containers from being produced and possibly thrown away.
What makes Truly Free Aloe Hand Soap different from other hand soaps?
There are many different reasons why Truly Free Aloe Hand Soap is different than the others: The soap doesn’t include:
- SLS or SLES
- Mineral Oil
- Sodium hydroxide
- Artificial flavoring or fragrances
- Dye Packaging
- Animal parts
- Synthetic dyes and pigments
Pros and Cons of Truly Free Aloe Hand Soap
- Super Skin Smoothing – Using truly free aloe hand soap will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and silky. With each hand washing, it will feel soft and smoother.
- Using Truly Free Aloe Hand Soap will leave your skin germ free
- SLS-free – According to experts, a small percentage of artificial ingredients found in other soaps can cause irritation, redness, and increased oiliness. However, this is not the case with Truly Free Aloe Hand Soap.
- Easy on the skin – No oily residue left behind – You won’t have to put up with any stinging or tingling after washing.
- One of the best things about this soap is that it doesn’t contain any chemicals – It’s also known to be good for acne as it will not clog pores.
- Contains concentrated Aloe Vera
- It has no scent
- It doesn’t have a harsh feel to it
- It’s affordable
- Recycled material Forever Container
- Four free soap refills for new customers
- Lifetime replacement on the Forever Bottle warranty
About Aloe Vera Benefits
A plant from the cactus family, the aloe plant has many skin healing properties. Using aloe vera on the face and hands can help moisturize the skin. With regular use, aloe vera can help treat several skin conditions, including sunburn, acne, and eczema.
Purchase the Truly Free Aloe Hand Soap
Consumers who are interested in a truly eco-friendly and skin-softening aloe hand soap, can visit the official website of the Truly Free Aloe Hand Soap and get started today. Here they will find free Forever Bottles and Aloe Hand Soap refills. The company states they do not have a subscription-based purchasing program, it’s a one-time purchase. Prices are as follows:
- Buy One Aloe Hand Soap Get One Free + One Free Forever Bottle $15.00 + $4.95 Shipping
- Buy Four Aloe Hand Soaps Get Four Free + Two Free Forever Bottles $29.00 + Free Shipping
- Buy Two Aloe Hand Soaps Get Two Free + One Free Forever Bottle $24.00 + $4.95 Shipping
To reach the USA-based company customers can call Mon – Fri 9 am – 5 pm EST at:
- Phone Support: 231-944-1716
The Final Words: Is Truly Aloe Hand Soap The Best?
This is a great concentrated aloe hand soap to start a journey towards softer hands. The Truly Free Aloe Hand Soap is free of chemicals, natural extracts, and other harmful ingredients that can do damage to your skin. It is also known to be good for oily skin and acne.
Overall, this is a great natural product, and if you’re looking for a refillable aloe hand soap without any drawbacks, this is the one for you! The Makers of the Truly Aloe Hand Soap proudly boast they hire unemployed individuals to help produce and package the aloe hand soap and the Forever Bottles. Visit the official website and get started today.