Skin infections, especially those affecting the nails and toes, can be menacing for anyone. These infections, if left untreated, can lead to long-term problems. Many OTC fungus treatment solutions are available for treating such conditions, but not all are effective. Some of these serums or creams only bring temporary relief, while instances of users coping with side effects are also commonplace. It would help if you got a toenail fungal infection properly. For effective and long-lasting relief from toenail fungal infections, you may try Kerassentials oil.
What is Kerassentials oil?
This powerful and natural oil supplement helps address foot fungal infections. This oil also helps treat skin affected by toenail fungal infections. It offers you relief from yellow, brittle nails and foot smell. Its herbal extracts help the affected skin heal fast and ensure the condition does not return. These herbs also offer anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. Your foot skin will benefit from its usage eventually.
How does it function?
Kerassentials oil is made with eight natural oils. When you apply the oil on the toes and foot skin, it gets soaked fast. Once inside the skin layers, it starts attacking the pathogens leading to fungal infections. It’s herbal. Oils also help in new skin generation, and you get rid of brittle nails and patchy leg skin.
What are the main ingredients?
Kerassentials oil is made using some carefully picked herbs and natural extracts.
- Lavender Oil- This aromatic oil is rich in antioxidants and offers nourishment to your skin and nails. It also calms your nerves. The cuticles are made more robust, and your skin gets a gloss.
- Clove Bud-This widely used herb is known for its robust antioxidants and antibacterial properties. It helps combat fungus spores and protects nails.
- Manuka Honey- Manuka honey is known for its antibacterial properties. It is used for battling fungal infections of varying types. Besides, it keeps the skin around the toenails well hydrated.
- Flaxseed Oil- This oil is imbued with thiamine and Omega-3 lipids. This oil helps your hair and nail grow well, eliminating pathogens causing infections. It also battles oxidation and inflammation in the body.
- Almond Oil– Almond oil is known for its nourishing and hydrating properties. Its vitamins and minerals help enhance skin health.
- Chia seeds- These seeds are used extensively in skin health-enhancing supplements. It helps in enhancing skin and nail health. Its Omega-3 fatty acids bring you multiple health benefits.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract- This extract is enriched with nutrients. Aloe vera is known for its antibacterial and hydrating properties.
- Tea tree oil- This plant oil has been used since ancient days and is suitable for battling fungus growth.
- Vitamin E- Kerassentials contain DL-alpha tocopherol. It is a stabilized vitamin E variant. It serves as a robust antioxidant. It is suitable for fighting skin aging. It also offers anti-aging benefits.
- Undecylenic acid- This ingredient effectively battles and eliminates fungal infections.
Why should you pick Kerassentials Oil over other options?
There are many reasons to use Kerassentials Oil over other skin and nail infection solutions.
- Using the serum is quite simple. It is made with herbs and plant extracts with robust antimicrobial properties.
- It helps eliminate germs that cause fungal nail infections.
- It makes your foot’s skin glossy and supple.
- It does not cause adverse effects.
- The company offers a 60- day long refund policy on it.
- It is made in a top-notch facility approved by the FDA.
How safe is it?
Before using any product to treat skin and fungal infections, you may think of the risk factors. The company making Kerassentials oil is safe. Both genders can use the solution, and the formulation does not contain toxic materials or allergens. The online user reviews also highlight the benefits, mainly. However, you may still talk with a dermatologist if your toenail infection is deep-rooted.
What about the cost?
While treating toenail fungal infections is necessary, you must also know about the pocket pinch. The nice thing about Kerassentials oil is it does not load your wallet heavily. The company insists that you buy it from its website only to evade getting duped. You get some options for purchasing the product online.
- The 30-day supply will cost you $69.
- For 90 days’ supply, you have to pay $59 per bottle.
- For 180 days supply, the cost per bottle is $49.
For all three packages, shipment is offered gratis. The company provides a money-back scheme that remains valid for 60 days post-purchasing. This is reassuring for first-time buyers, for sure.
How to apply it?
Using Kerassentials oil is simple; you will need only a few minutes.
- Wash your legs and nails satisfactorily.
- Then take the bundled brush applicator and apply the oil on the affected nails and skin parts.
- You may apply it 3-4 times per day. You may use it after taking a short foot bath.
How effective is it, as per scientific studies?
Kerassentials are made with natural ingredients that have proven antibacterial and antifungal properties, and findings of scientific studies back these. While the brand itself has yet to carry out the studies, there is little doubt about the efficacy of these ingredients. Several studies on its key components, namely undecylenic acid, show it effectively battles pathogens causing such infections. Tea tree oil and Lavender essential oil have substantial antifungal benefits.
The company says adults of varying age groups can use it. However, recovery may take some time based on the infection stage and condition.
Summing it up
Kerassentials oil suits people coping with messy fungal infections affecting toenails and foot skin. It is made with potent antifungal ingredients and herbs with robust antibacterial properties. The company says it does not contain any chemical agents or stimulants. Using the oil is simple as well. The pricing is decent, and you save a whopping amount on bulk orders. If you still feel dubious about it, a refund policy covers you for 60 days.