The Grandview Jammers jam at 7:15 p.m. on the fourth Wednesday and at 2 p.m. the second Sunday of every month. Players, singers and listeners are welcome. For information, contact Sandi Browne at 360-435-9721 or Iris Ingram at 425-377-0623.
A.B.A.T.E of Washington – North Snohomish County Chapter meets every fourth Thursday of the month at 7 p.m. at the Alfy’s Pizza in Smokey Point. For information call 360-659-0205.
On the last Sunday of every month Christ The King Community Church serves a great breakfast free at Presidents Elementary School, 505 E. French St., Arlington, from 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Visit www.ctkonline.com for information.
Providence Hospice & Home Care of Snohomish County has two family/friend caregiver support groups that are open to the public. The first Monday of each month from 6:30 – 8 p.m., in Everett and the third Friday from 2 – 3:30 p.m. in Lake Stevens. Call 425-261-4808 for location and details. There is no charge.
MOMS Club is a non-profit group providing support to other at-home moms. Meet for play groups, crafts, family parties, baby sitting co-ops, service projects, outings, tours, family day, moms night out, business meetings and other activities. MOMS club international website is www.momclubs.org.
• Arlington/Stanwood meets the first Monday of each month at Atonement Free Lutheran Church. Club fees are $25 per year. Call Beth Rupeiks 360-652-4112 or Karen at 425-422-8383.
• For information on the Marysville MOMS club contact Heather at 425-263-0291 or email email@example.com.
Marysville City Council meets the first and third Monday of the month at 7 p.m. for workshops and the second and fourth Monday of the month for its regular meetings at 7 p.m. All events are held at the Marysville City Hall at 1049 State Ave.
Arlington City Council meets on the first and third Mondays each month in the City Council Chambers at 238 N. Olympic Ave. in Arlington. Workshops begin at 5:30 p.m. and the meeting starts at 7 p.m. For agenda go to www.ci.arlington.wa.us or call 360-403-3441.
Marysville School Board holds its regular meeting the first Monday of every month at 6:30 p.m. at The District Service Center, 4220 80th St. NE
The Stillaguamish Valley Genealogical Society and Library, 135 N. Olympic Ave. in Arlington, is starting a Legacy Family Tree User Group from 1 – 3 p.m., the first and third Tuesday. Anyone using this computer program to document their family history or anyone interested in learning more is invited to join the group.
Boyer Daniel Post No. 1561 Veterans of Foreign Wars and Auxiliary meet at 7 p.m. the first Tuesday of the month at the Post Middle School, 1220 East Fifth Street, Arlington. For information call Commander Don Williams at 360-629-4941.
Arlington Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. the first and third Tuesdays of the month at the City Council Chambers in Arlington. For information call Cliff Strong at 360-435-0724.
18308 Smokey Pt. Blvd, Arlington 360-653-4551. Daily volunteer oppotunities. Call Karen at ext. 228.
• Monday Weight Watchers, weigh in 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., meetings at 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
• Monday Aerobics, 9 a.m.
• Monday woodcarving, 9 a.m. to noon, with instructor Rod Randles. There is a $5 quarterly fee and a $2 per class fee.
• Monday Tax-Aid, at 10 a.m. through April 14. Call the center.
• Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Thrift shop.
• Monday Senior Nutrition Lunch Program, at noon.
• Third Monday, Board meeting at noon.
• Second and fourth Mondays Foot clinic, noon to 4 p.m. Appointment required; $8 donation. Call Donna McCutchen at 360-653-4551 ext. 234.
• Monday ceramics, 1 – 3 p.m., $2, bring your supplies or get them here.
• Monday Fit for Life at 2 p.m.
• Tuesday, Silversmithing at 9 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
• Tuesday China/glass painting, 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., $5 quarterly fee.
• Tuesday Show clogging, advanced clogging at 10 a.m.
• Tuesday Caregiver Support Group, 10:30 a.m., Contact Krystyna at 653-4551 ext. 241.
• Tuesday Bingo at 11 a.m., Fridays at 7 p.m. Open to the public.
• Tuesday Gentle Yoga, at 2:30 p.m.
• Tuesday Yoga, 5:30 p.m.
• Second Wednesday and Thursday “55 Alive” Defensive Driving. Call to sign up. $10 fee.
• Wednesday Aerobics, at 9 a.m.
• Wednesday Computer Lab, at 9 a.m.
• Wednesday Needlers/Bunka at 9 a.m.
• Wednesday Lapidary, 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
• Wednesday Shopping trip, 9:45 a.m.
• Wednesday Tax-Aid, 10 a.m. through April 14. Call the center.
• Wednesday Clogging, 10 a.m.
• Wednesday Senior Lunch nutrition program, noon.
• Wednesday, Fit for Life, 2 p.m.
• Thursday creative writing. 9 a.m. to noon, cost is $2 per class plus $5 quarterly fee.
• Thursday Lapidary, 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
• Thursdays, artists’ studio, 10 a.m. to noon, no instructor, bring your own canvas, $5 quarterly fee paid to center.
• Third Thursday trip to Darrington Community Center for lunch. Depart 10:30 a.m., return 2:30 p.m., cost is $5 transportation and $3 for lunch.
• Thursday Senior Lunch nutrition program, noon.
• Thursday bridge. Players needed, noon to 4 p.m., main hall side room.
• Thursday gentle Yoga, 1:30 p.m.
• Thursday Bible study, 2 p.m., non-denominational.
• Thursdays, TOPS (take pounds off sensibly), 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
• Thursday Pinochle, 6 p.m.
• Friday Stilly Crafter’s Meeting, 10 a.m.
• Friday Blood Pressure checks, 10 a.m.
• Second and Fourth Friday Hearing Aid Service, 10 a.m.
• Friday musical entertainment, 11 a.m.
• Friday Senior Lunch nutrition program,noon
• Second Friday, Advisory Council Meeting, 1 p.m.
• First Friday Diabetes support group, 1:15 p.m.
• Friday Bingo, 7 p.m. Open to the public.
• Saturday Weight Watchers, 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
• Last Sunday of the month Old Fashion Chicken Dinner, 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
Harmony Northwest Chorus is seeking women who love to sing want to do four-part harmony, barbershop style. They rehearse from 7 – 9:30 p.m. Mondays at the Mount Vernon Community Center. For information see the web site at www.harmonynorthwest.org or call Carol at 360-435-0808.
Little Star Club, Camp Fire USA program for ages 3 – 5, meets Mondays at Eagle Creek Elementary School in the library, 6 – 7 p.m. Call Holly at 425-258-5437.