- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Get fit with Marysville Parks and Recreation
MARYSVILLE — Marysville Parks and Recreation has a number of classes to help you get fit in September. From Boot Camp and Zumba and everything in between you are sure to find just the right activity to keep you moving.
Beginning in September are Yoga and Pilates, Gentle Yoga, Zumba, Cardio Boot Camp, and Running Base Builders. For a full class listing or to register online please visit marysvillewa.gov or call the Parks and Recreation Office at 360-363-8400.
Below is detailed class information:
- Yoga, adult, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays, Sept. 6,-,Dec. 15, Jennings Park Barn, 6915 Armar Rd., punch cards available.
- Pilates, adult, 5:30-6:30p.m., Wednesdays, Sept. 6 - Dec. 15, Ken Baxter Community Center, 514 Delta Ave., punch cards available.
- Gentle Yoga, ages 50+, 10:15-11:15 a.m. Tuesdays, Sept. 6-27, Ken Baxter Community Center, 514 Delta Ave., $25.
- Zumba, adult, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays, Sept. 13 - Dec. 15, Ken Baxter Community Center, 514 Delta Ave., punch cards available.
- Cardio Boot Camp, adult, 5-6 p.m., Mondays and Wednesdays, Sept. 12 - Dec. 21, M-PHS Field, 5611 108th St. NE, punch cards available.
- Running Base Builders, adult, 9-10:30 a.m., Saturdays, Sept. 17 - Nov. 5, Jennings Park, 6519 Armar Rd., $85.