- Arlington police goals: Partner, cut crime 30%
- Comment Sept. 2 on Arlington's $104 million transportation plans
- Creedence Clearwater Revisted to be Up Around the Bend playing at Tulalip
- Fall sports begin practicing (slide show)
- Lakewood considers completely new high school
- M'ville woman takes home prizes for best cheesecake
- M-P, Lakewood coaches like opening with jamboree (slide show)
- Smokey Point police substation to open Sept. 2
- Technology helps students learn on demand
- Tulalip man, 25, dies in crash
- About Us
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Support our fire district
Last year my husband passed away after a long battle with congestive heart failure and kidney disease. In the last two years of his life he was on dialysis due to his declining health.
In that time, the Marysville Fire District paramedics were called to our home many times. They responded very quickly and treated my husband with great professional care, kindness and compassion. He was transported several times to the hospital and often spoke of how impressed he was with the treatment he received. My husband was also a proud retired firefighter of 27 years and it was a great comfort to him to know that they were always there in his times of need.
He felt, as do I, that Marysville has outstanding and highly qualified paramedics and firefighters. Please help me to show support of our fine Marysville Fire District by voting yes on Proposition 1.