- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Marysville school budget meetings in April, May
MARYSVILLE — As the Marysville School District commences its budget process for the 2010-11 school year, its finance department will hold informational meetings and a town meeting for the community, all of which will be open to school district staff and the public.
Meetings will take place at the following dates, times and locations:
• April 29 in the MSD Service Center at 4 and 6:30 p.m.
• May 4 in the Grove Elementary library at 3:45 p.m.
• May 11 in the Arts and Technology High School rooms 106 and 107 at 3:45 p.m.
• May 13 in the Marysville-Pilchuck High School library at 2:30 p.m.
• May 18 in the Marysville Middle School library at 3 p.m.
• May 20 in the Marshall Elementary School library at 3:45 p.m.
For more information, call Peggy King at 360-653-0803.
View Marysville Shool District Budget Meetings in a larger map