- Arlington police goals: Partner, cut crime 30%
- Comment Sept. 2 on Arlington's $104 million transportation plans
- Creedence Clearwater Revisted to be Up Around the Bend playing at Tulalip
- Fall sports begin practicing (slide show)
- Lakewood considers completely new high school
- M'ville woman takes home prizes for best cheesecake
- M-P, Lakewood coaches like opening with jamboree (slide show)
- Smokey Point police substation to open Sept. 2
- Technology helps students learn on demand
- Tulalip man, 25, dies in crash
- About Us
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Fit-Tastic Easter Egg Hunt on Third Street April 4
MARYSVILLE — Third Street is hosting its second annual Fit-Tastic Easter Egg Hunt April 4, starting at 11 a.m. in the parking lot of the Carabinieri Bar espresso stand.
The Marysville Downtown Merchants Association and the Allen Creek Community Church are sponsoring the event, in which participating merchants will have more than 2,000 Easter eggs, as well as prizes, available to children for free. All of the event's activities are free, including the bouncy house, the Fit-Tastic Egg Maze and the story of Easter. Popcorn is free for kids, while lattes, shakes and other drinks, as well as barbecued hot dogs and other food, will be available for purchase at the latte stand. Parents are encouraged to ask about "Bunny Bucks" for children.
Call 360-659-4997 or log onto www.marysvillemerchants.com for more information.