- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Marysville Fire District responds to trailer fire
MARYSVILLE – Marysville Fire District crews were dispatched to the Port Susan Camping Club located at 12015 Marine Drive at 12:48 a.m. on Dec. 31 for a trailer house on fire. Upon their arrival the crew found a 30 ft. travel trailer with an awning and a side building fully engulfed in flames. They immediately went into defensive attack of the fire. The fire was quickly extinguished, but the trailer was a total loss.
The trailer was not occupied and o injuries were reported.
The Snohomish County Fire Marshal’s office is investigating.
Crews from Marysville Fire District, North County Fire & EMS and Tulalip Bay Fire all responded.
A few fire safety reminders for this time of the year — Working smoke alarms save lives; if you use a space heater, be sure to keep at least three feet around it clear; never overload your electrical outlets and practice your Home Fire Escape Plan regularly.