- Arlington police goals: Partner, cut crime 30%
- Comment Sept. 2 on Arlington's $104 million transportation plans
- Creedence Clearwater Revisted to be Up Around the Bend playing at Tulalip
- Fall sports begin practicing (slide show)
- Lakewood considers completely new high school
- M'ville woman takes home prizes for best cheesecake
- M-P, Lakewood coaches like opening with jamboree (slide show)
- Smokey Point police substation to open Sept. 2
- Technology helps students learn on demand
- Tulalip man, 25, dies in crash
- About Us
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Lakewood School Board study session on Oct. 30 to include bond campaign, project discussions
LAKEWOOD — The Lakewood School District Board of Directors has a study session scheduled for 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 30, in the Board room of portable 209 at English Crossing Elementary.
The meeting's topics are set to include school planning and bond campaign experience, high school and middle school modernization experience such as phased and occupied projects, budgeting and cost control, planned personnel assignments and commitments to Lakewood projects, and a number of other subjects.
The meeting's presentations are set to include those by BLRB Architects, NAC Architecture and McGranahan Architects.