Marysville Fire District responds to shed fire
September 16, 2010 · Updated 9:51 PM
At about 10:10 a.m., Sept. 16, Marysville Fire District crews were dispatched to a residential fire in the 5400 block of 142nd Place NE. There were reports that a column of smoke could be seen from miles away. What they found upon arrival was a shed on fire with no exposures. They put the fire out within minutes.
Damage estimated at approximately $5,000. It was deemed an accidental electrical fire by Marysville Fire District’s Fire Marshal.