- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Free summer meals for kids
MARYSVILLE — The Marysville School District's free summer meals for kids 18 years and younger is already underway at seven locations throughout the town.
Adults may also participate, at a cost of $1 per snack and $2 per lunch, while all children receive their snacks and lunches for free.
Snacks and lunches will be provided Mondays through Fridays, from now though Aug. 23, at the following locations:
• Cascade Elementary, Liberty Elementary and Shoultes Elementary will serve snacks from 9:30-10 a.m. and lunches from 11:30 a.m. to noon.
• The Tulalip Boys & Girls Club will serve snacks from 9:30-10 a.m. and lunches from noon to 12:30 p.m.
• The Beach Avenue Boys & Girls Club in Marysville will serve lunches from 11:30 a.m. to noon and snacks from 2:30-3 p.m.
• The Westwood Crossing Apartments will serve lunches from noon to 12:30 p.m. and snacks from 2-3 p.m.
• The Cedar Grove Apartments will also serve lunches from noon to 12:30 p.m. and snacks from 2-3 p.m., but on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
For more information about the summer meals program, contact the district's Food Service Department at 360-657-0935, or contact Peggy King by phone at 360-653-0803 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.