M-PHS Life Skills silent auction returns March 1
February 26, 2013 · Updated 3:37 PM
MARYSVILLE — The Marysville-Pilchuck High School Life Skills Program invites the community to turn out for its annual "Parker's Cure" silent auction at Alfy's Pizza on March 1 from 4-7:30 p.m.
Items up for auction that evening are set to include:
• Autographs from the Seattle Seahawks' Russell Wilson, Bravo's Andy Cohen and Survivor winner "Boston Rob."
• Two paintings from Seattle-area artists Michael Tolleson and Jack Carl Anderson.
• A custom-designed KitchenAid hand-mixer by Nicole Dinardo of Un Amore.
• A Lynda Allen photo shoot.
• Gift baskets from the Angel of the Winds Casino and Salon de Porres.
• A coach purse.
• Gift certificates from the Espresso Connection, Froso's Greek Restaurant, Target, Albertsons and Alex Stacy, the latter for golf lessons at the Battle Creek Golf Course.
The open mic pizza party portion of the evening will run from 4-6 p.m.
All funds raised through the silent auction will go toward the M-PHS Life Skills booster club, Parker's Cure, to support student trips and activities.