- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Registration extended for Marysville Goodwill’s free classes
MARYSIVLLE — Marysville Goodwill’s Job Training and Education Center, located at 9315 State Ave., has added an additional day — Wednesday, Dec. 29 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. — to register people for free classes in the eight-week session that runs from Jan. 3 through Feb. 24, 2011.
Sign-up is on a first-come, first-served basis, so be sure to arrive early on Dec. 29 to reserve your spot!
The center will offer the following classes:
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL): Basic- to intermediate-level courses for people who want to learn the English language.
• Basic ESOL: Mondays and Wednesdays – 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Level 1: Tuesdays and Thursdays – 9:30 to 11 a.m.
• Level 2: Mondays and Wednesdays – 9:30 to 11 a.m.
• Level 3: Tuesdays and Thursdays – 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Job Readiness: This class teaches students how to write resumes and cover letter, apply for jobs on the Internet and interview successfully.
• Tuesdays and Thursdays – 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For class availability and enrollment information, contact Program Specialist Tania Siler at 360-657-4418 or firstname.lastname@example.org.